- 1. Go to Exit No.2 of Trade Center-mae Station.
(ATC Building is directly connected to the station.)
- 2. Take the short escalator on the left to the 2nd floor.
- 3. Go straight until you find the general information desk.
- 4. AT the information desk, turn to the right and go straight until you find a
- 5. Turn to the right, and there is a see-through elevator (Elevator No. 6) on
ATC ITM 4F, 2-1-10 Nanko-kita,
Suminoe-ku, Osaka 559-0034 Japan
(Directly-connected to Trade Center-mae Station
By Subway / New Tram
From Hommachi Station
Take Subway Chuo Line from Hommachi Station to Cosmosquare Station and change to Nanko Port Town Line (New Tram). Take New Tram to Trade Center-mae Station and go to Exit No.2. (ATC Building is directly connected to Exit No.2)
[Total time required from Hommmachi Station is approximately 18 minutes.]
From Suminoe-Koen Station
Take Subway Yotsubashi Line to Suminoe-Koen Station and change to Nanko Port Town Line (New Tram). Take New Tram to Trade Center-mae Station and go to Exit No.2. (ATC Building is directly connected to Exit 2.)
[Total time required from Suminoe-Koen Station is approximately 16 minutes.]
When using general roads
When using expressway
By Airport Limousine Bus (from Kansai International Airport)
The Airport Limousine Bus bound for Nanko area is available from Kansai International Airport. To get to ATC Building, please get off the bus at Hyatt Regency Hotel Osaka. The ATC Building is approximately 2-minute walk from Hyatt Regency Osaka.
(From Hyatt Regency Hotel Osaka to ATC, it is convenient to use the pedestrian deck which connects the hotel and WTC/ATC.)
Access to BSO from Trade Cente-mae Station
- 6. Go up to the 4th floor, and follow the signboard of arrowhead mark to the
office of Osaka City Economic Strategy Bureau.
- 7. BSO is just in front of the office of Osaka City Economic Strategy Bureau.