This website is managed and operated by the International Affairs Department of Osaka International Business Promotion Center (“IBPC Osaka”), which is consigned the investment promotion and integration promotion project (the “Project”) by the Osaka City Government Economic Strategy Bureau. Please read the following when using the INVEST OSAKA website.
Handling of Personal Information
The collection, use, and management of user personal information (i.e., information enabling the identification of specific individuals, such as names, addresses, and email addresses) by IBPC Osaka complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Osaka City Ordinance for the Protection of Personal Information, and matters included in policies set out by a country for which compliance is regarded as essential, and personal data is handled appropriately.
(1) Publication of Personal Information on the INVEST OSAKA website
In principle, personal information will not be published, excluding information determined by IBPC Osaka to be in the public interest. Should publication be deemed necessary, this will be done insofar as prior written consent has been obtained from the person concerned.
(2) Collection of Personal Information
- Users of the INVEST OSAKA website will not normally be asked to provide any information concerning themselves, and are free to browse the site anonymously.
- Statistical analysis may be carried out on the INVEST OSAKA website with the aim of raising the level of user satisfaction, but personal information will not be collected for that purpose.
- When personal information is collected, the purpose of collection will be clearly displayed, and information will be obtained insofar as is necessary to achieve the declared purpose.
(3) Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
IBPC Osaka will acquire the following personal information through legal and appropriate means to implement and operate the business, and use the information appropriately.
- Profile information, such as name, date of birth, gender, and occupation
- Contact information, such as email address, telephone number, and address
- Information input or sent through an input form or other means set out by IBPC Osaka
(4) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
IBPC Osaka will use the personal information it acquires for the following purposes and will not use the personal information for any other purpose, except with the consent of the person concerned or if recognized under laws and regulations.
- To implement and operate the Project
- To handle communication, instructions, inquiries, etc. regarding the Project
- To carry out surveys regarding the Project, understand outcomes, and share outcomes with joint users
- To give notice on matters such as changes to the personal information handling basic policy regarding the Project
- To manage sponsor company information and otherwise appropriately and smoothly perform transactions and agreements
- To otherwise send instructions for similar events, services, etc.
(5) Shared Use of Personal Data
IBPC Osaka shares personal data as follows.
- (a) Personal information items
Personal data detailed in (3) above input when applying
- (b) Scope of joint users
Osaka City Government Economic Strategy Bureau * Project sponsors
- (c) Purpose of use
Within the scope of each purpose of use in (4) above
- (d) Name, address, and representative of the company that is responsible for managing personal data
Osaka International Business Promotion Center
1-5-102 Nanko-kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka 559-0034
(6) Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
IBPC Osaka will not provide personal data to any third party, except with the consent of the person concerned or if recognized under laws and regulations.
The information stated on this page applies solely to the INVEST OSAKA website (https://www.investosaka.jp/eng/). Third-party sites accessed through the INVEST OSAKA website (links) set out their own rules on the collection and protection of personal information. IBPC Osaka will not accept any obligations or responsibility for the handling of personal information by such sites.
- Photographs, illustrations, audio recordings, videos, and articles published on the INVEST OSAKA website are covered by copyright. The INVEST OSAKA website in its entirety is also covered by copyright, which is the property of its editors, and is also protected under the Copyright Law. In principle, copyright reverts to IBPC Osaka, with copyright to some videos and other material held by the original copyright holder, and unauthorized use or publication elsewhere is prohibited.
- Excluding those cases accepted under the Copyright Law such as duplication for individual use or quotation, you must consult in advance with the responsible department with jurisdiction over each page when duplicating content published on the INVEST OSAKA website or using it elsewhere.
- Names of corporations and products published on the INVEST OSAKA website are in general trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
Links to the INVEST OSAKA website
In principle, anyone may link freely to the INVEST OSAKA website (https://www.investosaka.jp/eng/). It is not necessary to inform IBPC Osaka in advance, but when creating a link to the top page please use the Contact Us form on the top page to tell us the URL of the link, the name of the website, name (and affiliation) of the site manager, and email address. You will not be sent any reply with permission or other information.
- Should the website with the link contain material deemed to contravene the law or public order and morals, or that damages a third party or IBPC Osaka or brings its trustworthiness into disrepute, we may request that the link be deleted.
- When setting up a link, please state clearly that it links to the INVEST OSAKA website. Please do not set up links in such a way that INVEST OSAKA web pages are displayed within frames.
- If you want to link to an individual page other than the top page, please contact the appropriate site manager with jurisdiction over the page concerned.
- IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for any problem or damage resulting from links to the INVEST OSAKA website.
Links from the INVEST OSAKA website
- Sites linked to from the INVEST OSAKA website may not contravene the law or public order and morals; are regarded as fair, containing useful information, and complementary to the information provided by IBPC Osaka; and provide information that is particularly required. In principal, links to sites other than these will not be provided.
- Links are provided solely for the convenience of users, and do not imply that IBPC Osaka guarantees or recommends their content.Linked pages are not under the management of IBPC Osaka, and IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for their content or for any damage incurred as a result of their use.
- IBPC Osaka makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on its website, but does not accept any responsibility for any actions carried out by users utilizing the information on the INVEST OSAKA website. Under no circumstances will IBPC Osaka accept any responsibility for any damage or loss incurred by users as a result of using the INVEST OSAKA website.
- The INVEST OSAKA website may contain links to sites managed by third parties other than IBPC Osaka, but IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss incurred by users as a result of using such sites.
- The content or address of the INVEST OSAKA website may be changed or deleted without notice.