Handling of Personal Information
The gathering, use, and management of personal information (information enabling the identification of individuals, such as names, addresses, and email addresses) by IBPC Osaka complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Osaka City Ordinance for the Protection of Personal Information, and is handled appropriately to ensure that personal information is not leaked nor otherwise disclosed. IBPC Osaka uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted transmission during information acquisition in the endeavor to ensure users can utilize its services with peace of mind.
Publication of Personal Information on IBPC Osaka Web Site
Excluding information determined to be in the public interest by IBPC Osaka, in principle personal information will not be published.
Should publication be deemed necessary, this will be done insofar as written consent has been obtained from the person concerned
Restrictions on Acquisition of Personal Information
- Viewers of the IBPC Osaka Web site will not normally be asked for any information concerning themselves, but may view the site freely in anonymity.
- Statistical analysis may be carried out on the IBPC Osaka Web site with the aim of raising the level of user satisfaction, but personal information will not be obtained for this purpose.
- When IBPC Osaka obtains personal information by way of the IBPC Osaka Web site, in principle information will be supplied (registered) intentionally by the person concerned.
- When personal information is obtained, the purpose of its acquisition will be clearly displayed, and information will be obtained insofar as is necessary to achieve the declared purpose.
Non-Use or Supply of Information for Purposes Other than Those Stated
Excluding those cases stipulated in the Osaka City Ordinance for the Protection of Personal Information, such as when the person concerned has consented, personal information supplied (registered) will only be used for the stated purpose of its acquisition, and will not be supplied to any party outside IBPC Osaka.
Personal information obtained will be strictly managed by the Site Manager, and IBPC Osaka is taking appropriate measures to prevent misuse such as leakage, misappropriation, or falsification. Personal information that it is no longer necessary to retain will be disposed of or deleted in a secure, timely fashion.
The information stated on this page applies solely to the INVEST Osaka Web site (https://www.investosaka.jp/eng/). Third-party sites accessed through the IBPC Osaka Web site (links) set out their own rules on the acquisition and protection of personal information. IBPC Osaka will not accept any obligations or responsibility for the handling of personal information by such sites.
- Photographs, illustrations, audio recordings, videos, and articles published on the IBPC Osaka Web site are covered by copyright. The IBPC Osaka Web site in its entirety is also covered by copyright, which is the property of its editors, and is also protected under the Copyright Law. In principle, copyright reverts to IBPC Osaka, with copyright to some videos and other material held by the original copyright holder, and unauthorized use or publication elsewhere is prohibited.
- Excluding those cases accepted under the Copyright Law such as duplication for individual use or quotation, you must consult in advance with the responsible department with jurisdiction over each page when duplicating content published on the IBPC Osaka Web site or using it elsewhere.
- Names of corporations and products published on the IBPC Osaka Web site are in general trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.
Links to the IBPC Osaka Web Site
In principle, anyone may link freely to the INVEST Osaka Web site (https://www.investosaka.jp/eng/). It is not necessary to inform IBPC Osaka in advance, but when creating a link to the top page please use the Contact Us form on the top page to tell us the URL of the link, the name of the Web site, name (and affiliation) of the site manager, and email address. You will not be sent any reply with permission or other information.
- Should the Web site with the link contain material deemed to contravene the law or public order and morals, or that damages a third party or IBPC Osaka or brings its trustworthiness into disrepute, we may request that the link be deleted.
- When setting up a link, please state clearly that it links to the IBPC Osaka Web site. Please do not set up links in such a way that IBPC Osaka Web pages are displayed within frames.
- If you want to link to an individual page other than the top page, please contact the appropriate site manager with jurisdiction over the page concerned.
- IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for any problem or damage resulting from links to the IBPC Osaka Web site.
Links from the IBPC Osaka Web Site
- Sites linked to from the IBPC Osaka Web site may not contravene the law or public order and morals; are regarded as fair, containing useful information, and complementary to the information provided by IBPC Osaka; and provide information that is particularly required. In principal, links to sites other than these will not be provided.
- Links are provided solely for the convenience of users, and do not imply that IBPC Osaka guarantees or recommends their content.Linked pages are not under the management of IBPC Osaka, and IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for their content or for any damage incurred as a result of their use.
- BPC Osaka makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on its Web site, but does not accept any responsibility for any actions carried out by users utilizing the information on the IBPC Osaka Web site. Under no circumstances will IBPC Osaka accept any responsibility for any damage or loss incurred by users as a result of using the IBPC Osaka Web site.
- The IBPC Osaka Web site may contain links to sites managed by third parties other than IBPC Osaka, but IBPC Osaka will not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss incurred by users as a result of using such sites.
- The content or address of the IBPC Osaka Web site may be changed or deleted without notice.